- Reside in Davie County with award prorated based on continuous enrollment in a Davie County school
- Graduate from a high school or a registered homeschool program in Davie County beginning with the Class of 2020
- Complete the IGNITE DAVIE application, the FAFSA application, the Davidson-Davie Community College application and apply for Davie Community Foundation scholarships
- Enroll full-time in a Davidson-Davie Community College curriculum program (certificate, diploma, or degree)
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 college GPA and successfully complete at least 2/3 of credit hours attempted each semester for continued eligibility (no minimum high school GPA required) * If a student begins classes at Davidson-Davie Community College and then drops out of school after tuition and fees are paid by IGNITE DAVIE, the student is no longer eligible for the IGNITE DAVIE program.
- Use the award within three years of high school graduation
- Participate in “Career Connections” through career readiness training and experiences with local business and industry each year
- Volunteer in the community 5 hours each semester
- Student must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident
IGNITE DAVIE Promise award levels are based on length of residency/school years in Davie and can be determined using the chart below.